1. MBA’s – Swollen heads, spindly limbs? South Asian Journal of Management, Hyderabad, 1996 (Co-authored)
2. UK and Indian Managers’ Ethical Awareness – Journal of Personnel Studies, London, 2002 (co-authored)
3. Facets of Societal and Organisational Cultures and Managers’ Work Related Thoughts and Feelings – Psychology & Developing Societies, Jan 2004 (co-authored)
4. Rediscovering Indigenous Management – Symbiosis Journal, silver jubilee issue, Pune, 2004
5. Native Marketing: a paradigm for market innovation – IMED Journal of Management & Social Research, Pune, July 2008.
6. Why Leaders Derail: Sattva, Samatvam Academy, Gurgaon, 2013
1. A Supervisor speaks….IMDR, Pune
2. Five starred. IMDR, Pune
3. Garments from Bangladesh, PSB, Gurgaon
4. Parth’s dilemma, PSB, Gurgaon
1. Evolution of HRD in Third World Countries, National Insurance Academy, Pune, India 1999.
2. Report on Organizational Capabilities through Project Implementation, Bharatiya Agro Industries Foundation, 2005.
3. Life after VRS, a qualitative research study for MCCIA, Pune, 2004
4. Behavioural competencies for start-up Entrepreneurs, Global Business Management Forum, New Delhi, 2008
1. Open the Door, dear Brother: Translation of Sant Muktabai’s Taatiche Abhang, Dec 2011, Pune
2. Sohbat: Verses in honour of Jelaluddin Rumi, December 2011, Pune
3. On a Blank Page, August 2015
4. MeeTu, August 2016