The AIT School of Management offering the top ranking MBA in Thailand. The MBA curriculum is a comprehensive program designed to provide conceptual, analytical and personal skills to help prepare participants to be effective managers in an international business environment. It is interdisciplinary, combining elements from engineering, economics, social psychology, and management fields.
Our MBA program encourages participative learning and uses a variety of interactive learning methodologies so that the students are able to learn latest management concepts, techniques, and tools, and more importantly, to develop skills and attitude of listening and understanding others, holistic thinking, collective decision making, communicating and negotiating.
Besides acquiring a well-recognized, reputable research degree, during their academic venture at AIT MBA students tap into the School’s unique international resources. The school has a rich, diverse community from around the world; the MBA students can draw on a cross-cultural faculty from multiple disciplines. They study and work together in a classroom of international students and they learn to support to each other. Teamwork and collaboration is fostered, and this companionship can be part of the academic network that is so vital for research-oriented academic. Also, AIT MBA students gain access to an extensive alumni network around the world.
- To develop managers with an international perspective who can manage strategically in order to ensure organizational competitiveness and growth in a dynamic technological and business environment.
- Offer opportunities to learn in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Develop an understanding of and ability to apply modern management techniques;
- Develop relevant competencies in identifying, understanding, analyzing and effectively solving the management challenges and problems in both public and private organizations;
- Offer international and multi-cultural exposures to various management systems and experiences, through our access to excellent international networks of partner institutions in Europe, America and, Asia;
An MBA study is expected to take a minimum of 36 credits (1 Year MBA) or up to 48 credits. (2 Years MBA). Masters of Business Administration [MBA] is designed to equip students with effective, practical tools to tackle complex, real-life business challenges.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
One Year MBA
Two Years MBA
The MBA Curriculum is a comprehensive general management program designed to provide conceptual, analytical and soft-skills to help prepare participants to be effective mangers in an international business environments.
- ACCOUNTING FOR DECISION-MAKING: This course aims to provide knowledge in financial accounting, cost accounting and tax accounting. It aims to develop accounting skills so that students are able to make decisions consistent with accounting practices and policy in business organisations.
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS FOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS: This course is designed to introduce management students from a variety of backgrounds to the fundamental tools of data analytics and decision science.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND NEW VENTURES: The objective of this course is to provide an understanding of the interrelationships between the management of new ventures and entrepreneurship in an innovation-driven and knowledge-based economic development.
- CORPORATE FINANCE: The purpose of this course is to provide students thorough knowledge in financial management and financial decision tools. The course aims to provide understanding in corporate finance for both practical and theoretical aspects and an opportunity to utilize valuation techniques in investment banking transactions.
- LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATION MANAGEMENT: This course provides the knowledge base on how organisation is developed and changed over time to cope with changing environment; how organisations improve their performance and leadership for business sustainability in various business sectors. It emphasises the role of leadership and leadership development in organisation management. The course also aims to develop the learners’ ability to develop effective leadership and management skills for their organisations.
- MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS:This course focuses on the evolution and functioning of markets using theories of economics, behavioural science and sociology and enable students to understand the behaviours of real markets.
- MANAGING TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION: The objective of this course is to provide participants with knowledge and tools to understand, anticipate, acquire and use technology for attaining competitiveness at the marketplace.
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT: This course aims to provide knowledge in marketing concepts from a managerial perspective.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: The course provides students with theories and practices in planning and managing the operations part of an organisation. In the course, students will be able to develop managerial skills in planning business operations covering both long and short term planning, such as capacity plan and production resource scheduling respectively.
- STRATEGY AND CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY: This course is designed to help managers, management consultants, or investment bankers gain an understanding of the theory and practice in the field of strategic management. The course will focus on three main areas: (a) strategic analysis, (b) strategy formulation; and (c) strategy implementation.
- Hold a Bachelor degree* or its equivalent with minimum 2.75 GPA out of 4.
- Preference given to the applicants with 2+ years full-time working Experience.
- English proﬁciency*: IELTS 6; TOEFL CBT 213; TOEFL IBT 80; if English is not your native language.
- GMAT or GRE score is recommended.
* Those with IELTS 5 or 5.5 (or equivalent) can also be admitted and they will be expected to take additional English language classes during the program.