Admissions to SOM are on a strictly competitive basis where applicant has to submit a completed application form with all credentials and testimonials duly attested before the deadline of the school.
- A bachelor’s degree (4 years) or its equivalent, from an institution of recognized standing
- Submission of official degrees and transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume (maximum two pages)
- Application form you can complete online or email the PDF
- 1 Letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor (standard form is available on our website)
- Candidates must have an acceptable level of English proficiency: IELTS 5; TOEFL 173; i TOEFL 60; TOEIC 640 if english is not your native language
*AIT programs are conducted in English language, the Institute’s official medium of all communication.
*Professional work experience and the GMAT standardised test are recommended but NOT required
MBA Program Fee 2018
FULL-TIME & FLEXIBLE MBA
|Registration Fee for 5 terms @ 10,000 Baht term||50,000|
|Tuition Fee 36 credits @ 25,000 Baht credit||900,000|