A Distinct New Program
A program designed for those wanting to become a financial market professional, taught by both academics and financial markets practitioners. It is designed to provide graduates with not just the underlying theoretical knowledge, but importantly to identify how industry practice builds upon the theory to develop practical approaches to investing and risk management.
Students graduating from International Finance programs:
- Asset Management
- Equity Research
- M&A and Private Equity
- Strategic Consulting
- Structured Finance
- Valuation & Investments
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting and Decision-Making
- Managing Risk
- International Finance in ASEAN: Wealth Management to Infrastructure finance
One and Two Year Options
- The Masters in International Finance is a one year, 36 credit program.
- The MSc International Finance is a two year, 48 credit program that has 36 credits of courses and an internship, exchange, minor, or research study choice in year two.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree* or it’s equivalent with a minimum 2.75 GPA out of 4.
- English proﬁciency: IELTS 5; TOEFL 173; I TOEFL 60; if English is not your native language.