Chapter in a book:
Badir, Y., Founou, R., and Deschamps, J. 2005. An approach for managing the integration of new product development process in biotech start-ups, Chapter in the Book: Key Success Factors for Innovation and Sustainable Development, Elsevier, Oxford, UK.
Articles published in international journals
- Umar Safdar, Yuosre F. Badir, and Bilal Afsar. 2018. Psychological safety and innovative work behavior in new product development teams: The mediating role of knowledge networks. Canadian Journal of Administrative Science (forthcoming)
- Dost, M. Badir, Y. F., Sambasivan, M., and Ali, Z. 2018. The influence of sources of knowledge on process innovation generation and adoption: The moderating role of radical innovative capability. Management Decision (forthcoming).
- Atitumpong, A. and Badir, Y. F. 2018. Leader-member Exchange, Learning Orientation, and Innovative Work Behavior. Journal of workplace Learning. Vol. 30 Issue: 1, pp. 32-47.
- Nguyen, V. H., Badir, Y. F., Afsar, B., and Ngoc, N. 2017. The impact of a leaders’ technical competence on employees’ innovation and learning. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management. Vol. 44, pp. 44-57.
- Bilal, Afsar, Yuosre F. Badir, Bilal Bin Saeed, and Shakir Hafeez. 2017. Transformational and transactional leadership and employee’s entrepreneurial behavior in knowledge intensive industries, International Journal of Human Resource Management. Vol 28, No., 2, 307-332. By Taylor & Francis.
- Tariq, A. and Badir, Y. F., Tariq, W., and Bhutta, U. 2017. Drivers and consequences of green product and process innovation: A systematic review, conceptual framework and future outlook. Technology in Society. Vol. 51, pp: 8-23.
- Wafler, B., and Badir, Y. F. 2017. Global products marketing strategy in uncertain and unstable newly emerging markets: the case of two European MNCs in Vietnam. Journal of Product & Brand Management. Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 573-588.
- Umar Safdar, Badir, Y. F., Afsar, B. 2017. Who can I ask? How psychological safety affects knowledge sourcing among new product development team members, Journal of High Technology Management Research. Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 79-92.
- Bilal Afsar and Yuosre Badir. 2017. Workplace spirituality, perceived organizational support and innovative work behavior: The mediating effects of person-organization fit. Journal of Workplace Learning, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 95-109.
- Dost, M., Badir, B. F., Zeeshan, A., and Tariq, A. 2016. The impact of intellectual capital on innovation generation and adoption. Journal of Intellectual Capital. Vol. 17, No. 4., pp 675-695.
- Bilal Afsar, Yuosre F. Badir, Umar Safdar, 2016, Linking spiritual leadership and employee proenvironmental behavior: The influence of workplace spirituality, intrinsic motivation, and environmental passion, Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol. 45, March, pp. 79-88.
- Bilal Afsar and Yuosre F. Badir. 2016. The mediating role of psychological empowerment on the relationship between person-organization fit and innovative work behavior, Journal of Chinese Human Resource Management, Vol. 7 Iss: 1, pp. 5 – 26
- Zeeshan Ali, Yuosre F. Badir, and Bilal Afsar. 2016. The dynamics of expert and team intuition in new product development projects: The role of environmental turbulence and expert power. The Journal of High Technology Management Research. Vol 27, No. 1, PP 10-12.
- Zeeshan Ali and Yuosre F. Badir. 2016. Sustainable new product development and internal social sustainability: The impact of stakeholders’ support. Sustainability: The Journal of Record. Vol. 9, No. 2, PP. 88-98
- Chonlatis Darawong , Barbara Igel, and Yuosre F. Badir. 2016. The impact of communication on conflict between expatriate and local managers in new product development projects of MNC subsidiaries: A local perspective. Journal of Asia-Pacific Business. 17 (1). PP. 81-99.
- Bilal Afsar and Yuosre. F. Badir. 2016. Person Organization fit, Perceived Organizational Support and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: The role of Job Embeddedness. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality & Tourism, Volume 15, Issue 3. PP. 252-278.
- Bilal Afsar and Yuosre F. Badir. 2015. Person-job fit, person-organization fit and innovative work behaviour: The mediating role of innovation trust. The Journal of High Technology Management Research, Vol 26 (2), 105-116.
- Bilal Afsar and Yuosre. F. Badir. 2015. The impacts of person-organization fit and perceived organizational support on innovative work behavior: The mediating effects of knowledge sharing behaviour. International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management. Vol 7 (4), 263-285.
- Yuosre F. Badir and Gina O’Connor. 2015. The formation of tie-strength in a strategic alliance’s first new product development project: The influence of project and partners’ characteristics. Journal of Product Innovation Management, JPIM. 32 (1), 154-169.
- Bilal Safdar and Yuosre F. Badir. 2014. Transformational leadership and innovative work behavior, Industrial Management & Data System, 114 (8), 1270-1300.
- Supachart Iamratanakul, Yuosre F. Badir, Sununta Siengthai, and Vatcharapol Sukhotu. 2014. Indicators of Best Practices in Technology Product Development Projects: Prioritizing Critical Success Factors, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, Vol. 7 (4), 602-623.
- Kamal Badar, Julie M. Hite, and Yuosre F. Badir. 2014. The Moderating Roles of Academic Age and Institutional Sector on the Relationship Between Co-authorship Network Centrality and Academic Research Performance, Aslib Journal of Information Management, 66 (1), pp. 38 – 53,
- Mamun, S. A. A. and Yuosre F. Badir. 2014. Governance of Corporate Governance in Malaysia and Thailand, Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 2-21.
- Pradhan, R. P., Norman, N. R., Badir, Y., and Samadhan, B. 2014. Transport Infrastructure, Foreign, Direct Investment and Economic Growth Interactions in India: The ARDL Bounds Testing Approach, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 104, 914-921.
- Luliya Teeratansirikool, Sununta Siengthai, Yuosre, F. Badir, and Chotchai Charoenngam. 2013. Competitive strategies and firm performance: The mediating role of performance measurement, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol. 62, No. 2, pp.168 – 184.
- Mamun, S. A. A. and Yuosre F. Badir. 2013. The Impact of Board of Directors on Value Addition Efficiency of Corporate Resources in Emerging Economies, Int. Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 4, No. 4, 304-342.
- Kamal Badar, Julie M. Hite, Yuosre F. Badir. 2013. Examining the relationship of co-authorship network centrality and gender on academic research performance: The case of chemistry researchers in Pakistan. Scientometrics, 94 (2): 755-775.
- Yuosre F. Badir, Buchel, B, and Tucci, C. 2012. A conceptual framework of the impact of NPD project team and leader empowerment on communication and performance: An Alliance Case Context. International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 30, issue 8.
- Mamun, S. A. A. and Yuosre F. Badir. 2012. Corporate Governance and Value Addition Efficiency of Corporate Resources in Thailand, International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 238 – 257.
- Badir, Y.F., Tucci, C., and Buechel, B. 2009. The performance impact of intra-firm organization design on alliance’s NPD projects. Research Policy, 38, 1350–1364.
- Badir, Y.F., Tucci, C., and Buechel, B. 2008. The role of communication and coordination between ‘network lead companies’ and their strategic partners in determining NPD project performance, International Journal of Technology Management, Vol. 44, No.1/2, 269–291.
- Badir, Y.F., Tucci, C., and Buechel, B. 2005. The Role of the ‘Network Lead Company’ in Integrating the NPD Process across Strategic Partners, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Vol. 5, No. ½, 117– 137.
- Perret, F. and Badir, Y.F. 2005. Innovation across network of high-tech SMEs: An Introduction, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Vol. 5., No. ½, 1–3.
- Badir, Y., Founou, R., Stricker, C., and Bourquin, V. 2003. Management of Global Large-Scale Projects Through a Federation of Multiple Web-Based Workflow Management Systems, Project Management Journal, September.
- Badir, Y., Razali, A., and Harisa, A. 2001. Building Systems Construction Industry in Malaysia, Journal of Architectural Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE), Aug.