(1) Donyaprueth Krairit, Digital Commerce Management, Danex Publishing, Bangkok, Thailand, 2011.
Refereed Journal Articles
(1) Sheikh Ashiqurrahman Prince and Donyaprueth Krairit, “Bangladeshi Consumers’ Purchasing Intention towards Organic Meat,” Journal of Global Business Advancement, Inderscience Publishing, July 2017.
(2) Benjawan Arukaroon and Donyaprueth Krairit, “Impact of ICT usage in Primary-School Students’ Learning: The Case of Thailand,” International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, IGI Publication, Volume 12, Issue 2, 21-42, April-June 2017.
(3) Satakhun Kosavinta, Donyaprueth Krairit, and Do Ba Khang,”Decision making in the predevelopment stage of residential development”, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Publishing, Vol. 35, Issue 2, pp. 160 – 183, 2017.
(4) Intiraporn Mulasastra and Donyaprueth Krairit, Key Factors Impacting Information Quality: An Empirical Study of Thailand’s Healthcare Sector, International Journal of Business and System Research, Inderscience Publication, January 2017.
(5) Chartaya Nilplub, Do Ba Khang, Donyaprueth Krairit, “Determinants of Destination Loyalty and the Mediating Role of Tourist Satisfaction,” Tourism Analysis, Cognizant Communication, 21 (2-3), 221-236, 2016.
(6) Abdul Qayyum, Do Ba Khang, Donyaprueth Krairit, “An analysis of the antecedents of loyalty and the moderating role of customer demographics in an emerging mobile phone industry,” International Journal of Emerging Markets 8 (4), 373-391, 2013.
(7) Rachchabhorn Wongsaroj, Donyaprueth Krairit, and Do Ba Khang, “IT Outsourcing and the effects in the Thai Financial Industry,” Information Development Journal, (IF 0.375, Ranked: 62 out of 84 in Information Science & Library Science.), Sage Publication, 30 (3), 256-275, 2013.
(8) Veera Bhatiasevi, Donyaprueth Krairit, and Do Ba Khang, “Acceptance of Open Source Software amongst Thai Users: An Integrated Model Approach,” Information Development Journal, (IF 0.205, Ranked: 74 out of 83 in Information Science & Library Science.), Sage Publication, 29 (4), 349-366, 2013.
(9) Phavaphan Sivaraks, Donyaprueth Krairit and Do Ba Khang, “The effects of e-CRM on customer-bank relationship: The case of Thailand”, International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, August, pp. 113-134(22), 2012.
(10) Phumisak Smutkupt, and Donyaprueth Krairit, “The effects of SMS promotions on the brand equity perceptions of Thai consumers: the case of Au bon Pain”, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Issue 24, 4, 2012.
(11) Pichet Ritthisoonthorn, Kazi Ahmed, and Donyaprueth Krairit, “Engineering Analysis and Economic Evaluation of Broadband Fixed Wireless Access in Developing Country: Wireless City in Thailand”, International Journal of Services, Economics and Management (IJSEM) Special Issue on: “Design, Integration, and Maintenance of Services for Developing Nations and Economies”, Inderscience Publishers, Vol. 4, Issue 1, 2012.
(1) The 8th International Conference on Engineering, Science, Business and Management 2017 (ICESBM 2017), Bangkok, Thailand, July 7-8, 2017.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Understanding Internet User Profiles: A Case Study of Thailand”
(2) NIDA Annual Academic Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 31, 2016.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Facebook Users’ Behaviors: A Comparative Study in Three-Year Time.”
(3) NIDA Business School International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 4, 2017.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Neuroscience Research in Consumer Behavior: A Literature Review.”
(4) XXV International Conference on Trends in ICT, Business Management and Law (TIBML’16), Bangkok, Thailand, April 26-27, 2016.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Regionalizing Digital Commerce: Trends in Southeast Asia.”
(5) NIDA Annual Academic Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 31, 2016.
- “Fixed Telephone Penetration Rate: Time for a New Sustainable Telecommunication Platform Indicator?”
(6) NIDA Business School International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, March 12, 2016.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Telecommunications Liberalization in Developing Countries: Cases of Thailand and the Philippines.”
(7) International Conference on Economics, Management and Social Study (ICEMSS), Tokyo, September 26, 2015.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “Does Class Size Matter in the E-learning Systems?”
(8) e-CASE & e-Tech 2015-Fall, Kyoto, Japan, September 08-10, 2015.
- Donyaprueth Krairit, “When Interactive e-Learning is too much: The Case of Thailand.”
(9) The 3rd International Journal of Arts & Sciences, Boston, MA, USA, 27-31 May 2012.
- Veera Bhatiasevi and Donyaprueth Krairit, “Acceptance of Open Source Software: The case of Thailand.