Admissions to SOM are on a strictly competitive basis where applicant has to submit a completed application form with all credentials and testimonials duly attested before the deadline of the school.
- Strong academic record on the graduate level in management or economics or relevant field of study (minimum GPA of 3.50 or equivalent).
- To apply for the AIT fellowship eligible doctoral students must have attained a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in their undergraduate program, and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in their master’s program.
- Submission of a brief dissertation research proposal including the required research facilities, if necessary
- Applicants with strong academic credentials in fields other than management are encouraged to apply. They are required to take additional coursework at AIT.
- Participants who do not meet the PhD admission requirements might enter in the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) program first which can qualify for entry in the PhD program
- Eligible PhD applicants who wish to apply for PhD fellowship the priority should be given to those applicants who are intended to do research in one of the 5 sub-thematic areas under the thematic area of “The Business and Innovation Models for a Green Economy”
P.h.D Program Fee 2018
|Registration Fee for 6 semester @ 20,000 Baht semester||1,200,00|
|Tuition Fee 84 credit @ 16,000 Baht credit||1,344,000|